Gravel God - A Year In Gravel
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
You’ve bought 6-week plans, read training articles on Velonews, and maybe even suffered through a YouTube channel or two on how to train for your next Gravel Race.
A little voice keeps you up at night💤. You’re lying to yourself. You’ve done all this before. You’re sick of all the training hacks, it’s 2021, they’ll be racing this year, and you want to train RIGHT for once, not follow another ‘Gain 500 watts on your FTP’ training plan.
But when are you supposed to do what? When do you lift? What the H@ll is a ‘base’? Should I just do VO2 max intervals until you spew🤮? Should you try the Carnivore diet?
Are you sick of making it up and don’t want to pay thousands of dollars to a coach? Gravel God: A Year in Gravel gives you the keys to the kingdom - an entire year of gravel-focused cycling training 💣.
- 27 weeks of clinical periodization - Do the right workout when you’re supposed to.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Race Tactics! Skip years of making the wrong moves in races.
- Strength workouts - You’re not a roadie - you’re a Gravel Grinder - it’s OK to be ripped.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Gravel Grit- Training your brain to navigate Life’s dumpster fires.
- “This Is Gravel!” - Free ebook that covers literally every aspect of Gravel Racing, including how to drink 🍺and train!
- Emails! - You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I won't ignore you.
Crunched for time? Can’t bother with building a ‘base’? Check out our Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan. It’s the fastest you can get in 6 weeks.
27 weeks too much? Get started with Gravel God Beginner 1 - Base Period.
Already riding a lot but not ready to peak? Then our Gravel God Beginner 2 - Build Plan is for you!
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|9:54 hrs||5:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||9:54 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:18 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?