Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Period
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
You lost a bet and now you have 6 weeks to get ready for a Gravel Race. You can’t back out now, too much is on the line, and everyone on social media knows what you promised to do. How the H$ll are you going to get fit? We’ve got you. If you’re crunched for time and looking for one-plan, Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan is just what you need.
The ‘3’ wasn’t a typo - this is the 3rd plan in a 3 plan series. It’s OK - you don’t need to do the first two to get ready for your gravel race, you just won’t be as fit as you could be. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but you can still build a lot in 6 weeks.
So, do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
🔥🔥WHAT AM I GETTING???🔥🔥
- Science! - We went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Unconventional Approach - We included mental training! You get a therapist AND a coach!
- Clever Workout Descriptions! - We keep you laughing when you're in pain.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes!
- 6,000-word guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Emails! - You can email me at email@example.com and we won't ignore you.
- Re-usability! - Buy the plan once, use it every year until gravel racing isn't cool anymore.
- Scolding! - We call you out so you don’t have to learn the hard way!
Have too much time on your hands? Have a look at our complete 18 weeks Gravel God Beginner - Base to Race plan.
Just getting off the couch? Gravel God Beginner 1 - Base Period is the ticket.
Already riding a lot but not ready to peak? Then our Gravel God Beginner 2 - Build Plan is for you!
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:11 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:15 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:11 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:15 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?