Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
You lost a bet and now you have 6 weeks to get ready for a Gravel Race. You can’t back out now, too much is on the line, and everyone on social media knows what you promised to do. How the H$ll are you going to get fit? We’ve got you. If you’re crunched for time and looking for one-plan, Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan is just what you need.
The ‘3’ wasn’t a typo - this is the 3rd plan in a 3 plan series. It’s OK - you don’t need to do the first two to get ready for your gravel race, you just won’t be as fit as you could be. Rome wasn’t built in a day, but you can still build a lot in 6 weeks.
So, do you want the secrets to becoming a Gravel God?
🔥🔥WHAT AM I GETTING???🔥🔥
- Science! - I went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Unconventional Approach -Mental Training included! You get a therapist AND a coach!
- Clever Workout Descriptions! - I keep you laughing when you're in pain.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes!
- 6,000-word guide! - I cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Emails! - You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we won't ignore you.
- Re-usability! - Buy the plan once, use it every year until gravel racing isn't cool anymore.
- Scolding! - I call you out so you don’t have to learn the hard way!
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, which is why Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.