Gravel God Beginner 2 - Build Period
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
You ride so much that you finally gave yourself a purpose and signed up for a Gravel Race. Trouble is, you’re committed to racing now, but you know a few Zwift rides and random coffee rides aren’t going to cut it. You want to crush your friends.
Welcome to the Gravel God Beginner 2 - Build Plan. We assume you have a base of fitness, so we’re not babying you here - you’re getting generous helpings of threshold intervals, sweet spot intervals, sprints, long rides, and even force you to look at the scenery and be in the moment.
🔥🔥Included in the box:🔥🔥
- Science! - I went to school and learned fancy words like 'periodization', 'TSS', 'FRC', and 'carbs'.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- Unconventional Approach -Mental Training included! You get a therapist AND a coach!
- Clever Workout Descriptions! - I keep you laughing when you're in pain.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes!
- 6,000-word guide! - I cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Emails! - You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we won't ignore you.
- Re-usability! - Buy the plan once, use it every year until gravel racing isn't cool anymore.
- Scolding! - I call you out so you don’t have to learn the hard way!
Gravel God Cycling is more than a training plan
Boredom is a sin, which is why Gravel God Cycling pumps out the freshest content in the business to keep you entertained. Check out my articles for deep dives into training, racing, and life. Level up your knowledge with free resources covering the spiciest topics in endurance training. Subscribe to the newsletter for a weekly laugh.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?