Gravel God Beginner 2 - Build Period
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
You ride so much that you finally gave yourself a purpose and signed up for a Gravel Race. Trouble is, you’re committed to racing now, but you know a few Zwift rides and random coffee tours aren’t going to cut it. You want to crush your friends.
Welcome to the Gravel God Beginner 2 - Build Plan. We assume you have a base of fitness, so we’re not babying you here - you’re getting generous helpings of threshold intervals, sweet spot intervals, sprints, long rides, and even force you to look at the scenery and be in the moment.
🔥🔥Included in the box:🔥🔥
- PERIODIZATION! - We put the ol’ stress, rest, progress theory in action for you!
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- STRENGTH! - Shoot us an email and we’ll give you a complimentary Train Heroic cycling strength program.
- Hilarious Workout Titles! - Because if you do one more ‘Sweet Spot’ workout you’ll cry.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes!
- 6,000-word guide! - We cover everything, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Emails! - You can email me at email@example.com and we won't ignore you.
- Advice! - We remind you to do obvious things that can destroy dreams, like replacing your chain!
p>Want more? Check out www.gravelgodcycling.com and feast on loads of free content and tips to get fast on a Gravel bike.
Crunched for time? Can’t bother with building a ‘base’? Check out our Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan. It’s the fastest you can get in 6 weeks.
Have too much time on your hands? Check out 18 weeks Gravel God Beginner Plan.
Already riding a lot but not ready to peak? Then our Gravel God Beginner 1 - Base Plan is for you!
Hit me up directly with any questions you have: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:39 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|0:15 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|0:33 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:39 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||0:15 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:33 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?