Gravel God Beginner 1 - Base Period
Matti RoweAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Gravel fever 🌡️is sweeping the nation. Your friends are doing it. Events are popping up all over the place. The road scene was never cool, mountain biking is so mid-90s, and track cycling is confusing. Running has never tempted you.
You ordered Racing and Training with a Power Meter but are confused about what ‘wots’ are and ‘base’ and why you can’t just go out and train as hard as you can as much as you can while only eating rice crackers.
Don’t worry, the Summit Endurance Academy has got your back. We put together a gravel-specific base plan for you so you can train the right way rather than repeating the same 10 workouts on Zwift.
🔥🔥What you get:🔥🔥
- BASE BABY BASE! - Build your aerobic foundation the right way.
- Structured Workouts! - Because if you can't export your workout to Zwift, what's the point?
- STRENGTH! - Shoot us an email and we’ll give you a complimentary Train Heroic cycling strength program.
- Clever Workout Descriptions! - We keep you laughing when you're in pain.
- Power-based Training! - Because who doesn't have a power meter now?
- Mobility workouts!- Learn how to touch your toes!
- 6,000-word guide! - We cover EVERYTHING, from equipment to nutrition to race tactics to life advice!
- Emails! - You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we won't ignore you.
- Scolding! - We call you out so you don’t have to learn the hard way!
Crunched for time? Can’t bother with building a ‘base’? Check out our Gravel God Beginner 3 - Peak Plan. It’s the fastest you can get in 6 weeks.
Have too much time on your hands? Have a look at our complete 18 weeks Gravel God Beginner Plan.
Already riding a lot but not ready to peak? Then our Gravel God Beginner 2 - Build Plan is for you!
Becoming a Gravel God can be intimidating. Hit me up directly with any questions you have: email@example.com
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|7:51 hrs||5:00 hrs|
|0:15 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||7:51 hrs||5:00 hrs|
||0:15 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:20 hrs|