Finish Strong - Weight loss and Metabolic Fitness: Phase 2 (6 weeks)
Ken Nicodemus, MA, CMESAll plans by this Coach
This 2nd phase of the FitStop weight management and toning program will ramp up your strength and your metabolic fitness (threshold) in preparation for more complex and metabolically active training in the future. Plan creator and coach Ken Nicodemus is an Exercise Physiologist with over 25 years experience and specializes in optimizing metabolic fitness by training to push up your lactate threshold with cardiometabolic training and metabolic conditioning during strength training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:43 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|2:17 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:25 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|1:52 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:43 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||2:17 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:25 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||1:52 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?