Fearless Endurance Base 2 Plan
Ingrid MillerAll plans by this Coach
Purpose: Build Speed Skills and Base Endurance for triathletes racing any distance.
Duration: 4 weeks. Builds from 8 to 10 hours per week. Swim progresses to 30 min. Bike progresses from 2 hour 2 to 3. Run builds from 1 hour to 2. Final week is recovery week.
Focus: Speed Skills, Endurance.
Description: 3 workouts of each discipline per week. 6 days per week with Monday off. Weekend Swim on Saturday and Sunday in pool or open water. Bike rides Saturday and Sunday. One trainer ride midweek. Walk Breaks on runs exceeding 30 minutes.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?