Half Marathon - Beginner Training Plan -14 weeks
Coach LAURAAll plans by this Coach
This is a Physical Therapy based 14 week beginner training plan. It includes a safe progression, cross training and core strengthening that will get you to the race healthy, happy and ready to run!
I am a physical therapist with Drayer Physical Therapy, a USAT Triathlon Coach and owner of Tri Strong Coaching. I understand the demands of work, family, nutrition, training and injury prevention. Thank you for choosing this plan!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?