RMCCC Collegiate Build Part 1
Taylor WarrenAll plans by this Coach
Training plan designed with B/C RMCCC collegiate riders in mind. This plan runs 12 weeks from the beginning of winter break to the beginning of spring break 2017. Use this plan to build fitness and be ready for race season. Good mix of strength training as well as pedaling efficiency drills in the early build, transitioning into laying down base miles to build fitness. Race season intervals are implemented in the latter part of the plan. To get the most out of this training plan, a power meter isn't required but a heart rate monitor will really help! It's cold and sometimes snowy in Colorado, so a home trainer is a good addition as well.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|8:37 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|1:27 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||8:37 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:27 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?