12 Week General Fitness Swim Plan
Christopher HillAll plans by this Coach
This swimming programme is designed to help you change it up, especially if you are struggling to further develop your swimming. Some days have been designed for recovery, helping develop an 'easy effort' in the water, whilst others have been designed to truly test your limits. Some workouts have been designed to help improve, build or maintain your endurance levels. There are others there designed to help improve targeted fitness components. For example, neuromuscular form can help develop and correct stroke mechanics and help improve your ability to move quickly and efficiently over set distances.
We hope you enjoy the process, mix it up and improve your pace!
Here at Recovery Lab UK we wish you the every best with your swimming programme and would love to here about your progress. Don't forget to tag us on your social media platforms @recoverylabuk and use the hashtag #RecoveryLabUK, we would love to support you throughout your journey!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x3
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?