XTERRA 13 wk Training Plan with Core & Mobility - Export friendly to Zwift 3rd party apps
Heather CaseyAll plans by this Coach
This 13-week, comprehensive XTerra triathlon training plan encompasses all aspects of off road triathlon training including injury prevention, mental skills, ankle stability, mountain bike skill focus, and transition practice. This race tapers into travel for the event, and contains specific preparation and travel tips throughout the taper period. Best of luck and thanks for considering this plan for your XTerra Blackwater preparation!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:11 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|4:22 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|2:06 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|0:33 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:19 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:11 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||4:22 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||2:06 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||0:33 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:19 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?