Stefan LawrenceAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed to develop your general fitness and is ideal for any athlete wanting to give their training some real focus in the off season, or if simply wanting to test out a formal coaching structure. This program is the ideal start point to develop general fitness ahead of taking on an event specific training program and if you can commit to completing upwards of 80% of the program you will finish this program as a far stronger, fitter and better prepared athlete ready to take on any challenge or event that you choose. From beginner to experienced triathletes this program will make you a better athlete and make the best use of your available training time.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:27 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|4:09 hrs||2:20 hrs|
|0:24 hrs||0:12 hrs|
|1:14 hrs||1:02 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:46 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:27 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||4:09 hrs||2:20 hrs|
||0:24 hrs||0:12 hrs|
||1:14 hrs||1:02 hrs|
||0:46 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?