Four Week Power Block
Alan DempseyAll plans by this Coach
Four week training block designed to increase bike endurance and power on the bike for Sprint and Olympic distance triathlon.
Combination of Sweet Spot Base training and VO2 intervals to increase endurance and threshold.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:59 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:59 hrs||2:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?