26 week Iron Distance
Brett DanielsAll plans by this Coach
The 26 week Iron Distance Plan is designed to guide the athlete from pre season conditioning to the finish line of a goal Iron Distance race. To begin this plan an athlete needs to be able to swim 1000 m/yds continuously, cycle for 1 hour continuously, and run a 10k without stopping. In addition to the training plan the athlete will have access to PTS Sports exclusive Iron Distance training group on Facebook where they will have access to our USA Triathlon Level II coaches for questions and advice.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:27 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|4:02 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|2:26 hrs||3:10 hrs|
Day Off x1
|1:49 hrs||6:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:27 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||4:02 hrs||6:00 hrs|
||2:26 hrs||3:10 hrs|
||1:49 hrs||6:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?