Steven Moody, + Free Email Support from Award winning, IRONMAN U & Training Peaks certified coachAll plans by this Coach
Coach Steve went above and beyond to ensure I was well prepped and prepared for my 1st ever 70.3 aquabike. I loved every minute of it and will be back for more!
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
This 20 week plan will help any beginner athlete prepare for their first 70.3 distance aquabike based on 6- 10 hours a week
Each swim/cycle session is clearly laid out in terms of what the athlete needs to do and when best to do the sessions and is based primarily on heart rate zones or pace that the athlete should train in.
Base/endurance building = 12 weeks
Build/race specific phase = 6 weeks
Taper = 2 week
3 week progression:1 week recovery cycle
What do you get in this plan?
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Free strength and conditioning guide for triathletes
• Free “How To Use Your Training Plan” and “Swim drills” guides
• Training zones using power or pace
• Includes race specific sessions such as open water swimming sets
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and Zwift from compatible device
• Ability to re-use your plan as many times as you require
Kick off Emails: During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address with Coach Steve. By selecting this – I will be able to send you an introduction/kick off email with key hints/tips & your free strength and conditioning guide. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
Not the right plan for you?
Click here to use my training plan finder to find a plan that might better suit your needs.
I want you to be set for success with a plan that is right for you. So, if after the first few weeks of training, you feel over/under challenged by the training load - I will switch you free of charge to an equivalent plan from the Beginner/Intermediate or Advanced plans from my catalog.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.