Triathlon Base Phase (Intermediate)
Christopher JudyAll plans by this Coach
This triathlon program is designed for the age group athlete who has a couple of races under their belt. This base phase is focused on steady state endurance, increasing every 2 weeks, and keeping the intensity low. This phase will prepare the body for the pre-season phase. There are 2 strength training days per week in addition to the endurance work. These will focus on muscles needed for the sport.
If you have any questions, or would like something more custom to your needs please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a text to 801.230.8008
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:07 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:50 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:32 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:07 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:50 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:32 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?