Jennifer MatheAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed to gradually reintroduce you to structured swim training. You will start with very easy swimming and gradually rebuild your swim endurance and work tolerance. You will be swimming about 2000 yards/meters per session by the end of the 4 weeks. Most sessions include some drills, however 1 session each week is completely devoted to technique work.
The swim sessions are supplemented with 3 conditioning sessions each week: a dry land drills session, a full body strength session, and a core focused session.
This program builds upon my 4 week At Home Preparation program. Ideally you will have completed that program in part or fully before beginning this program. If you have pool access before you are able to complete the At Home Preparation, simply work those strength sessions into this plan in place of the sessions included. This will allow you to progress from the beginning but still get back in the pool as soon as possible.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.