Jennifer MatheAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for the experienced athlete who has maintained some level of fitness while out of the pool. If you have been completely inactive for a month or more (or are completely new to strength training), this plan may progress too quickly for you. If you are currently injured or experiencing pain, you should not continue with this plan.
The purpose of this plan is to build strength, serve as a technique reminder, and to prepare your body to return to swimming. This plan includes basic cardiovascular exercise recommendations, however the focus is on strength and conditioning.
You will need elastic tubing or bands as well as light weights that can be actual exercise equipment or items you can find around the house (bottles of water, soup cans, etc).
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.