Roger HospedalesAll plans by this Coach
This is a 4 Week Jailhouse Program designed by Paolina Allan & Roger Hospedales of PR ENDURANCE TRAINING, for athletes trapped at home and with no access to a pool.
This training plan is Power based for the bike, Heart Rate based for the run, and for strength/functional body workouts it provides a choice of body weight exercises or the TRX System.
Workouts can be done inside or outside, has one rest day, and builds to 1 hr on the run, and 1 hr 35 minutes on the bike.
You can do this plan as a total beginner and scale back the volume of the workouts, or as an experienced athlete who is ready to rock.
Once you are finished the 4 weeks, you can repeat the program or go right into Jailhouse Program #2 (more volume) until you are ready to start the build for your goal race.
Enjoy the challenge of the program. It will tap into all energy systems, build your cycling abilities (pedalling, power, etc), and boost your fitness by the end of 4 weeks. It is your program, so move around the days or ride shorter or longer to suit your needs.
If you'd like view our full offering of coaching services once this program is finished, please visit us at:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.