4 Weeks of Fun Indoors - Maintenance, Challenges, Strength
Nadja TapkasAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to 4 weeks of fun indoors!
This training plan came about at the start of the COVID-19 crisis to help athletes who have to stay inside remain fit and be challenged while doing it, but can also be used if you just want a month of "unstructured structure", read: still have a plan, but not necessarily a race goal to get to.
You found this plan, so of course, I don’t need to tell you that staying active as much as you can is now more important than ever. Moderate exercise can strengthen the immune system, going too hard might weaken it. If you don’t feel up for the challenge on any given day, let it go and just go for the duration on any of the modalities or practice some yoga.
All sessions should be self explanatory, but do make sure you set up your pace and heart rate zones according to the Joe Friel system for running/biking and Andy Coggan zones for biking with power.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|3:28 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:40 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||3:28 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:40 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?