Roger HospedalesAll plans by this Coach
This is a 4 Week training plan designed by Paolina Allan & Roger Hospedales of PR ENDURANCE TRAINING, for athletes trapped at home and with no access to a pool.
This training plan RPE based for the bike and run, and for strength/functional body workouts it provides a choice of body weight exercises or the TRX System.
Workouts can be done inside or outside and has an optional day off.
You can do this plan as a total beginner and scale back the volume of the workouts, or as an experienced athlete who is ready to rock.
The runs build to 1 hr, and the cycling builds to 1 hr 36 minutes in duration. The strength training asks for a minimum of 15 minutes, but can be as long as you have time for.
Once you are finished the 4 weeks, you can repeat the program, until you are ready to start the build for your goal race.
If you'd like view our full offering of coaching services once this program is finished, please visit us at:
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.