Dr. Edward GeddisAll plans by this Coach
This a prep/build program for those competing in any distance. There are 6 key workouts/week, two for each discipline with additional supporting and optional workouts. There are also two functional strength sessions and a stretching mobility session on Sundays.
The swim sessions are based on pace, the bike sessions are based on power and the run sessions are based on heart rate.
Sessions include VO2max, power, speed and general endurance with easy form focused sessions to add in recovery.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?