Dr. Edward GeddisAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed for those who have a smart trainer or use a power meter.
The programs starts with an FTP benchmark test where you the rider chose between either a beginner test, with 2, 8 minute intervals or a single 20 minute effort, both with adequate warm-up and recoveries. This test is done purely rate of perceived exertions. Once the test is complete you are able to establish your power zones for training.
You then begin an eight week program choosing to do either 2 or 3 rides per week, If you choose the 2 ride option perform the Tuesday and Thursday sessions.
Once complete you will repeat your FTP test, making sure to do the same test you did on the first day of training.
Sessions include VO2 max, power, big gear, interval and recovery sessions.
If you have any questions, please contact me at CoachTed@catalystmultisport.life.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.