Dr. Edward GeddisAll plans by this Coach
This a great program for the beginner to the upper level age grouper to keep them going in the post-pre-season and get them in shape for the season ahead.
It is a 10 week program with an initial Benchmark Week, choose between either the B(beginner) or the I/A(intermediate/advanced) test,where you have the option of sending your results to CWP to establish your zones, followed by 3 3 week blocks of slightly increased focus on each discipline during each of the blocks.
Sport specific drills instructions are included to help guide you through the initial weeks of training.
Functional strength and stretching programs are also included in the program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.