Stefan Lawrence @ TRI-SL-TRAININGAll plans by this Coach
This Sprint distance triathlon training plan has been developed to enhance performance for athletes who have completed a Sprint distance event before and are hunting a PB or have done so with very little structure to their training,
it is also a fantastic program for individuals wanting to make an impact in there priority event of the year. This program integrates testing to allow you to train within optimal intensity zones and all tests and the zones derived from them are usable with heart rate, GPS or power training devices. This is a time efficient program and an ideal structure to pick up from a general conditioning base period, to optimize your adaptations a minimum of one recovery day is included each week.
If you want to perform well and make the most of your training time and efforts then this is the program for you.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?