A 14 week Sprint Triathlon Training Plan
Coach LAURAAll plans by this Coach
14 week Physical Therapist based plan to get you ready for a successful Sprint Distance Triathlon! This is a safe and healthy plan designed to help you achieve your goals! It includes a safe progression, cross training and core strengthening that will get you to the start line healthy, happy and ready to race!
I am a physical therapist with Drayer Physical Therapy, a USAT Triathlon Coach and owner of Tri Strong Coaching. I understand the demands of work, family, nutrition, training and injury prevention. Thank you for choosing this plan! If you have any questions please email me at Laura@TriStrongCoaching.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?