Eric KenneyAll plans by this Coach
EK Endurance Coaching Plans:
Big event ahead, Big goals, Little time. Streamline your training with better, more effective workouts and periodization for a low cost.
This is for the new-be! Your first Tri! This program will have you ready for your first run at the boulder sprint or any sprint for that matter. You should own running shoes and have even maybe ran in the before. The bike training in this program is designed for any type of bike as the training is based on time mostly rather than mileage.
From 4-8 hr of training in a week. Don’t worry, the 8 will feel like nothing after you have built up to it.
for questions, personalized training plans, consultations or one on one coaching, contact Coach eric at: Eric@ekendurancecoaching.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?