Nick SaundersAll plans by this Coach
• 10-week progressive plan
• There are 2 swims, 2 cycles and 3 runs on average per week.
• Structured swim, cycle and run workouts that can upload to a Garmin or similar device
• HR zones set using Joe Friel formula
• Every 3rd week is a recovery week
• One day off a week
• Detailed description of each session
If you swim with a swim squad or do track sessions you can replace the swims and interval run sessions with your club workouts. Make sure your coach is aware of your planned race.
Good luck, if you have any questions or need the plan changed email firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.