Tammy SlauenwhiteAll plans by this Coach
(updated May 17, 2021)
This is a great plan for intermediate level triathletes who just want to follow a simple plan to keep them motivated during the off season. All activities have structure and the plan repeats the same for each week = super simple, no build in volume. I have also included two of my strength training videos to work on full body strength and core development.
The plan includes two of each type of activity: swin, run, bike, full-body strength. One day of rest. Almost 7 hours volume each week. On Saturdays there is a brick swim-run.
If you have questions, please reach out to me: email@example.com
Coach Tammy Lee
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?