Basic Triathlon Training Plan
Tammy SlauenwhiteAll plans by this Coach
I designed this triathlon training plan for busy people juggling full-time lives. It keeps them "tri-ing" with regular run, cycling, and swim workouts as well as strength training. This is a great plan for triathletes who just want to follow a simple plan to keep them motivated during the off season. This plan is also great to use for weight loss.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:39 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:01 hrs||0:32 hrs|
|1:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:20 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:39 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:01 hrs||0:32 hrs|
||1:30 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:20 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?