Sprint-Distance Triathlon - Beginners to Intermediate 8 Week Plan
Aloha TriAll plans by this Coach
This 8 week plan has everything you need to get you to the finish line. This plan is suitable for those athletes who are looking to dip their toes into the world of triathlon. It is a template to success for both beginners and seasoned athletes alike.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:39 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:27 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|1:33 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:39 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:27 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||1:33 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?