Sprint Triathlon Plan- 11 weeks- beginner
Dr. Edward GeddisAll plans by this Coach
This is a program for the beginner triathlete or for those who have been away for awhile and wish to get back into competing. It is designed around an easy, safe build to race day with and average of 6-6 hours of training per weeks. All sessions are based on rate of perceived exertion and are scalable to add time or distance if one so desires.
This program has been implemented and utilized in many learn to Tri programs with the athletes very happy with their accomplishments without excessive stress nor injuries.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|1:18 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:39 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|1:15 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:57 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:18 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:39 hrs||1:20 hrs|
||1:15 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:57 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?