Rachel Sears CasantaAll plans by this Coach
Ready to swim like a fish and ride like the wind?
This training plan is designed to prepare you, an advanced beginner to intermediate level triathlete, to successfully conquer the Olympic distance aquabike in 16 weeks.
Plan to commit approximately three to seven hours per week to training. The plan schedule is structured with one to two workouts per day, six days per week: three+ swims and three+ bike workouts weekly. Training is periodized with progressions in distance and intensity so that you will be strong and confident on race day.
The plan includes a training plan reference guide with a swim pace chart, equipment checklist and collection of tips for the swim, bike and transition.
Regular benchmark sessions in swim and bike at regular intervals over the course of 16 weeks so that you can gauge your progress.
Our coach support through Facebook, our newsletter and website blog is insurance to help you get the most from your training time and your money!
We want you to be grinning ear to ear as you come down the finishing stretch on race day!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?