Olympic distance triathlon, specific race/ Build plan Intermediate. 10 weeks
Eric KenneyAll plans by this Coach
EK Endurance Coaching Plans:
Big event ahead, Big goals, Little time. Streamline your training with better, more effective workouts and periodization for a low cost.
This plan is designed to aid the returning triathlete to conquer the boulder Peak tri with confidence, increased speed and power. This is also a great plan for intermediate athletes competing in other Olympic tri’s of similar distance. You should have 5-9 hours per week to train, and access to a pool or open water. This plan will take you through 10 weeks of specific training right up to race day!
contact Eric at email@example.com for customized plans or consultations
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:05 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:16 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:05 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:16 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?