Ben ElderAll plans by this Coach
The Olympic plan is a 11 week, time based training program that is designed for beginner athletes. As will all of our programs we ask that athletes complete this first week of test workouts and upload all the data from those workouts. This will allow our coaching staff to establish your training zones and there by making the program more personalized your goals. As always we encourage our athletes to contact us with any questions re-guarding their training program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?