Jenny Fletcher's Top 16-week Olympic Distance Triathlon Program (Based on HR)
(Wingman Coaching)All plans by this Coach
This results proven 16-week program is perfect for athletes who want to graduate from Sprint Triathlons to an Olympic Distance Triathlon (also called Standard or International Distance) OR for first timers having a go at this distance.
Most of the running workouts are prescribed using Heart Rate zones so you would need a basic Heart Rate Monitor and a GPS enabled sports watch to gauge pace.
The program includes a Test Week in order to set your training zones and e-mail support if you have questions.
You can also use this program for a Sprint Triathlon - you will crush it!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?