C19 INT-Advanced Triathlon plan : No swimming
Kurt PerhamAll plans by this Coach
A basic 6 week incremental plan using builder workouts for bike and run (zwift powered!)
Simple at home strength
Stretch cord sessions (15-20min max)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:08 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|3:37 hrs||2:11 hrs|
|0:56 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|1:02 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|0:16 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:08 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||3:37 hrs||2:11 hrs|
||0:56 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||1:02 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||0:16 hrs||0:40 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?