Standard / Olympic distance
Neil CooperAll plans by this Coach
This plan is perfect for someone moving up from sprint distance triathlons or someone who has done a few standard distance races and wants to improve their performance.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:02 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:56 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:59 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:02 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:56 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:59 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?