12 Week Olympic Low volume Plan
iTrainwithAnna.comAll plans by this Coach
12 Week Low Volume Olympic Distance Training Plan
This plan gives you the minimal training you need to complete an Olympic distance triathlon. It is a good plan for triathletes who want to do their first Olympic distance race with a low-volume training plan.
You are given a 6 week Base Phase to help you build the endurance needed to finish an Olympic triathlon
There are 6 workouts a week, two swims, bikes and runs. In weeks 3,6,9 and 11, there is a brick session on Sundays, these sessions are to help you acclimate to the feeling of running off the bike and master your transition skills. The build phase is 4 weeks which you will gain strength, technique and build your race skills. Weeks 4, 8, are recovery weeks, during these weeks the plan has opportunities to test your increased fitness. These test will also help set your pacing for the run and swim and heart rate for the bike. Week 12 is your taper week. Race week give you some tips about what to bring to the race and h
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?