UPDATED- Oly distance triathlon, Winter/ base phase- EK Endurance Coaching, Eric Kenney
Eric KenneyAll plans by this Coach
EK Endurance Coaching Plans:
Big event ahead, Big goals, Little time. Streamline your training with better, more effective workouts and periodization for a low cost.
This plan is built for the intermediate Triathlete looking to race mostly sprint and Oly distance tri's with the possibility of a 1/2 this coming year.
This plan is designed to maximize time in the fall and winter months when training out side can be tough. We have even seen gains in threshold power on the bike and speed in the water and greater efficiency on the run. This is due to a flexible but detailed "focus" periodization we use.
You will see up to 10 hours of training per week depending on the phase.
This plan comes with doc's on managing your plan, descriptions of zones, core strength routines and more. e-mail us at email@example.com if you have any questions setting up your plan or training zones.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?