Olympic Triathlon Training Plan with Injury Prevention & Core - 16 Weeks Beginner
Heather Casey, CSCS, USAT L2 PeakStateFit.comAll plans by this Coach
USAT Level II Coach Heather Casey designed this 16 week training plan as an action plan to peak at the right time for your Olympic distance triathlon this season. The plan is intended for the intermediate level athlete.
Injury prevention is the number one goal for all of Coach Casey's plans and private coaching clients. Benefit from her background as a certified strength and conditioning coach with many different core workouts infused in this training plan.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:34 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|2:25 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:28 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|1:46 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:01 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:34 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||2:25 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:28 hrs||0:20 hrs|
||1:46 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:01 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?