Intermediate Olympic- The Wilting Runner
Sage Training MultisportAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
• 15-week Training Plan for an intermediate level athlete training for an Olympic distance triathlon who struggles on the run portion of the race.
• Starting Baselines: Assumes athlete can easily swim 5min continuously, run for one hour and ride 1.5 hours and has done so within the past month.
• Average Training Volume 8 hours/week
• Lowest Volume Training Week: 3 hours
• Highest Volume Training Week: 10.5-12.5 hours
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:48 hrs||1:39 hrs|
|3:25 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:33 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:48 hrs||1:39 hrs|
||3:25 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:33 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor