Paradise TriathlonAll plans by this Coach
This 25 wk training programme is designed for the Novice or Intermediate level Triathlete. This program is for someone with limited exprience, doing their first Iron-Distance* Triathlon.
*Swim 3.8km (2.4mile), Bike 180km (112miles), Run 42.2km (26.2miles)
You should have some athletic background, previous swimming experience and good general fitness is required.
Paradise Tri would advise you to start this program after an easy/recovery week of training.
A combination of Strength - Power - Endurance
There is limited High intensity training to avoid Over-Training and Injury Risk.
Weekly hours :- 5.5hrs - 16.5hrs (Peak Volume *Week 22)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?