Erich FelbabelAll plans by this Coach
Compilation of the best training plans and workouts I used while I was racing long.
And training in Hong Kong with the National Team under some great and experienced Coaches.
This Training Plan is meant for experienced Athletes that are looking to go Sub 9h at the Full Distance.
This is +/- based on how much training you can commit on a weekly basis and your experience / base training level.
Enjoy the training!
More importantly RACE on RACE DAY!
(and not Survive like most AGers do...coming "unprepared" for the toughness of the event...)
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.