Christopher HillAll plans by this Coach
The "Beginner" programme is for the athlete who either is completing this distance for the first time or for the athlete who has limited time available. This programme will allow any athlete to complete their training and Full "Iron" Distance Triathlon safely, healthily and confidently.
Depending on your current ability, you should look to complete a minimum of five hours a week of exercise for four to six weeks before starting this programme.
Here at Recovery Lab UK we wish you the every best with your triathlon programme and would love to here about your progress. Don't forget to tag us on your social media platforms @recoverylabuk and use the hashtag #RecoveryLabUK, we would love to support you throughout your journey!
Please email email@example.com with any questions. We will answer most questions within 12-24 hours.
Chris from Recovery Lab UK coaches athletes of all levels and abilities and prides himself in sustainable training that fits around your lifestyle.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.