Ales SuhadolnikAll plans by this Coach
We offer you an advanced training plan to improve your performance in the long distance triathlon. The plan is based on a higher training intensity and the minimum required quantity. Our ideology is based on a smarter training in terms of a successful combination of family, work and training, and in this context, higher intensity is exactly what you need. In this way you will extract the maximum from your body if you only follow the plan.
For successful execution of the plan, you need a power meter for cycling. You need a heart rate monitor and a garmin or similar sports watch for running and to measure swimming pace.
Training plan is divided into different zones. Low aerobics (LA), medium aerobics (MA), high aerobics (HA), thresholds, minimum speed that provokes maximum oxygen consumption (vVO2max), minimum power that provokes maximum oxygen consumption (pVO2max), lactate intervals and high intensity interval training (HIIT).
In the third week, when you are well adapted to the training metode, you will be tested in all three disciplines. The swimming test is a 400+200m test. You will run a 20 minutes all out run test and a 20 minute all out test on the bike. All tests are intended for setting up zones.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.