Iron distance Finisher plan
Andrew ButlerAll plans by this Coach
SPECIAL OFFER ON MY FINISHER PLAN FOR NEW ATHLETES. IF YOU BUY THIS PLAN I WILL CONNECT TO YOU AS A COACH FOR ONE MONTH FOC TO GET YOU STARTED AND OFFER ADVICE ETC...IF YOU DECIDE TO TRAIN WITH ME AS YOUR COACH I WILL DISCOUNT MY FEE OVER THE FUTURE MONTHS TO REFUND THE PRICE OF THE PLAN.*
A simple Iron distance training plan, based on tried and tested periodisation strategy for people who are new to long distance racing, aiming to finish and not compete. Swims are kept simple and most runs and rides are based on time rather than distances.
Each session has an index number or (1) (2) or (3),
(1) should not be changed or rearranged if at all possible,
(2) can be rearranged to different days to suit
(3) is one you should do if you can but can be sacrificed to accommodate other sessions if you need to swap things around.
*I have a max limit of 10 athletes for this offer.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|3:40 hrs||7:00 hrs|
|1:25 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:18 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||3:40 hrs||7:00 hrs|
||1:25 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?