Terry WilsonAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for an advanced age grouper or professional triathlete that has a substantial training base. This plan begins at a 13.5 hour time frame builds up to 26 hours of training per week excluding strength workouts. If you do not have a 14 hour base for the previous 15 weeks, this plan is not for you. This plan is meant for serious and dedicated athletes that want to get their slot or on the podium for the pros. Plan has big days back to back days, two and three a-days. Not many days off and will crush anyone that is not at the level intended.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?