Team W Coaching - Highlands Ranch, COAll plans by this Coach
This 30 week training plan is geared towards the intermediate triathlete who will be starting the 140.6 triathlon distance 30 weeks from now. The plan has a balance between quality training and recovery to get you to the starting line prepared and healthy. The athlete should be able to swim 2000 yards, bike 20 miles and run 5 miles prior to starting this plan. The plan was developed by Kim Welk, endurance coach, certified personal trainer and endurance athlete.
Install into TrainingPeaks using Event Date as end date. TP will properly install for 30 weeks out from the date
Reach out to Plan Author to learn about group training events and on-sight coaching at specific races included with your plan purchase
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.