Phil's Intermediate IRONMAN® 70.3® (9~11 hrs/wk) + Email Access to Coach: 12 Weeks
Phil Mosley + Free Email Coach Support (Rated 5.0/5). MyProCoach™All plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Achieve your best ever race-fitness!
"I've used a number of plans from training peaks and found Phil's to be the best I've seen. I appreciated the explanation and understanding provided as to the purpose of the workouts." Simon Mercer, 2019
"Structured, easy to follow plans helped me to some great PBs for IM 70.3!! Phil takes the guesswork out of training". Kyle Miersma, 2019
Read more >>
- Progress from 9:20 to 11:15 hrs of training per week
- Each week has 2 swims, 3 rides, 3 runs, 1 or 2 strength sessions and 1 day off
- Every 4th week is active recovery
- Brick sessions, open water swims and regular fitness tests to track progress
- Train using HR, Feel, Power or PaceTo start you should be able to swim 2200m, ride 2:30 hrs and run 1:15 hrs.
Still not sure? We'll happily switch your plan free within 14 days.OR Save Money as a MyProCoach UNLIMITED Athlete!
- Unlimited swaps between all of Phil's 800+ Plans
- FREE TrainingPeaks Premium (discounts apply if you already have it)
- Non-stop email coach support
A Recognised Expert, As Featured On:
Our Certified coaching team are on hand to answer any questions during the first use of your plan, plus a bonus 3 months after its completion. During checkout, please share your email so I can send you a series of 5 helpful emails.
- Visit our website for all our Half IRONMAN 70.3 Training Plans
- Or compare directly on Training Peaks Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced
- Read our Full Coach Biography
- Email us here
Copyright MyProCoach™ Ltd © 2019. All rights reserved.
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:17 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|3:58 hrs||3:15 hrs|
|1:54 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:17 hrs||1:45 hrs|
||3:58 hrs||3:15 hrs|
||1:54 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||0:46 hrs||0:40 hrs|