Bob HansonAll plans by this Coach
My name is Bob Hanson or RJHCOACH triathlon coaching. I'm a UK Level 3 trithlon coach based in Stirling offering Personal coaching.
This plan came out of a desire to coach the Newbie and the Older who arent looking for a 1:1 coaching, who stiil need guidance and steerage in their quest to go long, stay fit and meet the challenge in good shape.
This plan is intended for budding triathletes who want to step up to the longer distance of Half Distance and potentally Full distance. As a starting point you should be capable of swimming 800m, Running 10k and Cycling 32k. The plan is progressive, will challenge you and leave you equipped to be able for the next step of adding pace and race prepared-ness.
This plan establishes base fitness and abilty to do the distances required.
The majority of the workouts are structured and work best with a compatible watch that has HR and GPS and allows structured workouts to be downloaded.
Email support is availble vial firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal coaching advice is available, contact via http://www.hansonfive.co.uk
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?